3 Common Mistakes to Avoid as CEO – Hosted by the TSX & North of 41
Join us for an expanded version of North of 41 and the TSX Fireside Chat with the CEOs; an event series hosted at the Toronto Stock Exchange. The purpose of this event is to have an indepth discussion with experts and fellow CEOs as to avoiding 3 of the most common mistakes CEOs make as head of their company. Attendees will gain insight and guidance as to how to avoid mistakes that others have experienced.
Hashtag: @northof41 @tsx_tsxv #tsxignite #firesidechat
|7:30 a.m.||Venue Opens / Networking|
|7:50 a.m.||Welcoming Remarks|
Valuations – How to Decide what My Company is Worth?
1) Jim Orlando – Managing Director, OMERS
2) Peter Smith – Managing Partner/Board Advisor, Meaford Group
3) Devon Wright – CEO, Turnstyle Solutions
4) Rob Young – Managing Director, Canaccord
Contracts – Tools to Use & Avoid Court When the _____ Hits the Fan!
1) Rajah Lehal – Clausehound.com, CEO
2) Vanessa Grant – Norton Rose Fulbright, Partner
3) Sacha Fraser – Xerox, Senior Counsel
4) Tatiana Wacyk – Arbitrator/Mediator
PR Blunders – How to Avoid Them & If They Happen, Repair the Damage?
1) Rick Murray – Managing Partner, National PR
2) Mary Keating – SVP, Hill & Knowlton
3) Camille Kowalewski – Head of Communications, eBay Canada
CEOs Unplugged – Off the Record Discussion
(Mistakes Made; Bad Advice Taken, Decisions Regretted)
1) Rob Douglas – CEO, Bioconnect
2) Kevin Kimsa – Managing Director, Scale UP Ventures
|12:00 p.m.||Program Ends|