For More Information Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM
(Block chain, Technology & Global Supply Chain Management)
Wed, Aug 1, 2018, 7:00 PM –
Thu, Aug 9, 2018, 10:00 PM PDT
USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management
1149 Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA
The week long certificate program includes:
- VIP Reception Aug 1
- Summit: Aug 2-3
- Executive Prep Time (Aug 4-5th)
- International Executive Training Program with Site Visits: Aug 6-9
(EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL $4995.00)
Prior participants have included executives from the following companies:
Who Should Attend
International Executives and Managers responsible for
- Retail sectors of the global supply chain
Academic Thought Leaders
Part I – (Aug 2-3, 2018) Attendees at the Summit will
- Gain access to unparalleled one-on-one networking opportunities with top business leaders and your peers from Fortune 500 companies
- Learn how to manage high-performing supply chains through insights developed from industry experience and applied research
- Recruit top supply chain management talent in a relaxed and engaging setting at the INC reception after the conference
- Recognize industry best practices through supply chain excellence awards and experience all of the above in an enjoyable environment through:
- Networking breakfasts, lunches, and cocktail hour
- Technology demonstrations Trade exhibits
Part II – (Aug 6-9, 2018) The International Executive Training Certificate Course (Course prep time Aug 4-5)
In this four-day program in Los Angeles, participants will work through case studies and interactive learning modules in small group sessions. Morning workshops will be held in conjunction with a luncheon featuring notable speakers, and afternoon site visits to industry facilities in the LA area, showcasing best practices in supply chain management. Topics to be covered:
Block Chain for the Supply Chain
Examines ways in which Block chain will affect the supply chain. What are the opportunities in this space and how can you leverage them.
Lean Supply Chain
Examines ways to use technology and process to archive and improve fill rates, visibility, risk management and efficiencies in supply chains.
Supply Chain Analytics
Will discuss how to synthesize internal and external information at a much faster pace, and focus on modeling and predicting the future.
Will discuss how to strategically manage your indirect spend and archive better, more consistent supplier performance.
Disruptive Technology and its Impact on the supply Chain
Will discuss how new technologies and innovations are changing the supply chain practice, exploring topics like automation, robotics, self-driving vehicles, and IoT.
Largest port facility in the U.S., moving more than $1.2 billion in goods every day and 9.3 million Twenty-Foot Equivalent Units (TEUs) in 2017
Features the largest robotic auto store system in the U.S.
World’s largest retailer State-of-the-art 1 million + square foot distribution center.
Large (4 million + square foot) distribution center with best-in-class warehouse management systems.