Women in Tech Sales Bootcamp (Virtual) – Early Bird Registration 2022
by TalentMinded & The Revenue U
December 15, 2021
February 28, 2022
CA$0 – CA$180.97
Date and Time:
Mon, Feb 14, 2022, 9:00 AM –
Fri, Feb 18, 2022, 1:00 PM EST
Get trained on the art and science of tech sales and meet employers who want to hire more women now!
About this event
The Women in Tech Sales (WITS) Bootcamp is a (virtual) 5-day intensive training course that will teach you:
- • How to develop an effective value proposition
- • Lead generation and management
- • Prospecting and executing sales calls
- • Handling objections and closing deals
- • Selling virtually
- • How to prepare for an interview and get hired
The Bootcamp will happen virtually in collaboration with our employer partners. Over the course of the week, you will participate in facilitator-led training, online workshops (including resume building), role plays, networking sessions, and more!
What’s in it for you?
You will gain the following:
- • A deep understanding of the end-to-end B2B SaaS tech sales process
- • Access to over 40 coaches, mentors, sales leaders and allies to add to your network and help you on your journey
- • A cohort and community of supporters who will be cheering and supporting you for life
- • Hiring opportunities – you will meet with approximately 12 employers looking to hire from the bootcamp (in the past, 70-80% of our cohorts receive job offers within 30 days of graduating)
- • Confidence – you will develop confidence in your abilities as the bootcamp week progresses – it’s a game changing experience that will help you unleash your true potential!
On the final day of the program, you will participate in virtual speed interview sessions with our exclusive employer and hiring partners. These sessions will give you the opportunity to meet virtually with potential employers and establish professional connections.
The course also includes 2 hours of post-bootcamp coaching and mentoring from our bench of experienced, qualified allies and coaches. They will provide you with career support as well as guidance during follow on interviews as well as help strengthen your connections and build your network. Many of our coaches have led global sales teams in B2B SaaS and have been hand selected to participate.
The cost of the program is only $150.00 CAD and is due upon acceptance. The fee is non-refundable. Please note each participant must have access to a computer with stable internet. The program is not supported on mobile devices.
If you can not afford the entry fee then a scholarship fund may be available to you – ask for more details, some limitations apply and acceptance is not guaranteed.
Who should participate?
Individuals who identify as female who are looking to develop a career or pivot their career into tech sales. Whether you are starting out in your career or looking to make a change – this course will give you the tools to succeed, build your confidence, introduce you to awesome employers and expand your network.
The WITS Bootcamp is a career game changer.
What our Bootcamp grads have to say:
“The Bootcamp is a great way to break into the world of tech sales. I walked away from the week feeling very confident because of the sales skills, strategies, experience, and connections I gained. The Bootcamp put me on the map in terms of career opportunities as I had 7 different tech companies contact me for interviews. I walked away from the program with five job offers and landed my top-choice employer”
“The bootcamp was life changing. I realize that I am not as underqualified as I thought I was and now have the confidence to pursue a career in tech sales.”
In the past, more than 80% of our Bootcamp grads find employment immediately! Past hiring partners include Softchoice, Ceridian, Drop, Docebo, Vena, Shopify POS, Intuit, Clio, FreshBooks, Wello, Resolver, Loopio, Leyton and many more.
Space is very limited – act now!
We have 20 spaces available for our next cohort. The criteria and selection process is as follows:
- • You must identify as female
- • You must be driven to pursue a career in sales
- • You must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- • You are available from 9-3:00 PM EST the week of bootcamp as well as the Thursday evening the week before from 4-6 PM EST for the virtual Intro Mixer. (Note: You must attend each day to participate in the speed interviews and receive your WITS graduate certification)
- • Apply online with your resume – follow the prompts when you register
- • Qualified candidates will be selected for a virtual interview
- • Shortlisted candidates will be identified no later than two weeks prior to the bootcamp
- • Selected candidates will receive a final confirmation and program on-boarding package once the $150.00 administration fee is received
Please note, while we will endeavor to connect hiring partners with students we do not guarantee employment post-graduation.
For more information about the Bootcamp program and application process, please contact:
- Jillian@talentminded.ca or firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is created and delivered in partnership with TalentMinded and The Revenue U.
TalentMinded is the first subscription based, full service recruiting solution company in Canada. They offer a fully managed, monthly recruiting program that provides a full stack recruiting solution including people, process, tools, technology and employer branding.
The Revenue U’s experiential training is designed to help startups & early stage companies make first customer contact, close deals and create a recurring & repeatable revenue streams.